Monday, December 20, 2010

Project Eh-Dee-Dee

I didn't finish those paw protectors for Moose.  In fact, I never even looked at them.  I did just about everything else instead. 

  • I made myself a new Christmas Jewelry set.  Here's a photo of the earrings:
The silver pieces are actually mini jingle bells.
  • I baked Christmas cookies
  • I made home-made butter cream and spent 3 hours decorating those Christmas cookies
  • I dug up an old crochet project that has been moving with me over the past 5 years and added a couple more rows to the blanket.
  • I bought lots and lots of yarn for 2011 projects including a pullover sweater pattern.  I even started making the gauge swatches for that sweater.
  • I also tried my hand at making jewelry (shawl pins to be exact) using polymer clay.
  • I finished up 3 different knitting projects that will be Christmas gifts, and even WRAPPED them!
  • I made home-made dog treats, and found a recipe for another variety which Moose and I are going to whip up today.
So I guess it's a good thing it hasn't snowed any more...

No comments: