Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Crafts

This past month has been extremely busy, but I have managed to crank out some more wedding crafts, including this nifty T-shirt using the leftover hotfix crystals from making my veil.


I've also got a good start on my jewelry, despite the horrible photographs that accompany them.

 


I also plan on making a matching bracelet for myself and similar jewelry for my bridesmaid.

Also in jewelry news...I held my first class as a certified jewelry instructor on Monday at the local Michaels.  I'm looking forward to creating more jewelry projects to help with marketing. It should be a lot of fun.  

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Very nice necklace and earrings. I am sure they are even better in real life. Just watching you to see how it is all done.....

PS you rock on the jewelry instructor thing!

Marissa said...

You're an instructor?!?! I want to sign up for one of your classes. :)