Monday, August 16, 2010

A craft blog...now with crafts!

Week 2 of crafting a new me went equally as well as the first.  I'm another pound lighter, even having downed several scrumptious Ghiradelli chocolate squares filled with carmel at Nick's company outing this weekend. (Soooo worth breaking the rules....) And this week I even managed to fit in some jewlery making.  I apologize for the photo quality. Black jewelry on a black stand is a little hard to capture. And well...shiny things don't get along well with flash.


Just a simple chain of S-links with black cube beads.  I had made the bracelet earlier, but finally took the time to complete the set with a necklace and earrings.  All the links and findings on all the pieces were formed one at a time by yours truly. In total, it probably took 6-8 hours to finish this set.

I also managed to put together this bracelet and earring combination. The drops were formed using head-pins and Jolee's 6 mm bicone beads.  I used crimp beads to hold the drops in place on memory wire to form the bracelet.

No comments: