Monday, August 2, 2010

Plugging along

The past week has been all about working on projects I've started but have yet to finish.  Still, nothing is finished, but I did make a bunch of progress on numerous items.  I very nearly have one sock finished.  I also worked on the yellow knit throw blanket, a pair of earrings and a matching necklace, a black crocheted jacket that I started a YEAR ago which I found in the craft closet when looking for supplies for the earrings, another batch of lipbalm, and a bunch of game tokens that I'm making out of shrinky-dinks.

This week will probably be more of the same. Nick and I are attempting to start a new healthy-living diet and exercise thing-a-ma-jig this week. So if we don't kill each other from lack of food and general crabbiness about having to work out I won't have the energy to start anything new. I'm being hopeful.

No comments: