Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Crafting me

Week 1 of my new healthy living program went amazingly well. It's true there were a couple of rough spots, but I stuck with it and I ended up losing 1 pound my first week. (Well, 1 according to the crummy, mostly accurate scale in the bathroom, and 2 according to the wii fit balance board.)

The biggest challenge for me is eating breakfast. I get up very early for work and I'm one of those people who just isn't a morning person.  I sleep until the last possible second, throw some clothes on, take a glance in the mirror to see if I'm somewhat presentable, and then I'm out the door. This whole process usually lasts under 10 minutes, so there's really no option to cook something in that time. I've been rooting around the internet for items to eat that are healthy, quick to grab, and have the ability to be eaten while driving. My best find so far:  Banana Blueberry Muffins

I'm going to continue crafting a new me, so who knows if any of my other projects will get worked on this week, but if anything I'll post a new recipe for you next week. Until then...

No comments: